Saturday, August 12, 2006

Lost and Found

Five years ago I forgot on the train two posters that had accompanied me since I was in high school. It was a frustrating experience because I had spent almost my entire teenage time looking at these posters on the walls of my room. There was nothing great about them actually. They were just regular space posters, my favourite one depicted the solar system.

For a long time I remembered them but knew that it was impossible to get them back.

Lately I decided that I have finally settled down in a place (!), feeling a bit like Odysseus who reached Ithaka... and I thought I have to get some cool stuff to decorate my room. My speciality is to fill every spare corner of the walls with posters but in this house my room is so empty. Unfortunately there is nothing worth buying on this island and, well, thank god we have the internet :))!

While searching for space posters I actually found a copy of the solar one that hung in my room!

Click to view it.

1 comment:

Indeterminacy said...

I always knew you were woman of science!