Friday, April 21, 2006

The Color Psychology Test

Now this is my idea of fun in a psychological test! You just pick colors! But I did not like the results. They must base this test on subconscious perception, otherwise I see no other explanations about how it would be reliable.

OK I did the test again and I think this time the results really apply to me so I will erase the old ones and place the new ones!



ColorQuiz.comViruswitch took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting n..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.


3 comments:

admin said...

Hi Minstrel!

I think this test is not very reliable, some of the real psycho-tests (like MBTI) are ok, most of the rest is just a fun way of "trying" to know onesself. Dont we really know ourself without the tests?

Corsarius said...

hey, i'm back! that was quite a long blog absence ;) it's certainly good to see that you're OK and doing fine.

true, the ColorQuiz isn't very reliable, and is there for fun and passing the time. but eerily, when i tried out the test, i got results that were close to the truth. coincidence? ;) i guess we'll never know for sure, hehe.

admin said...

Hi Corsarius! Have you been taking a break from the blogosphere? I do that myself too sometimes, people need to recharge their batteries in various ways.

Abstaining from internet is always good :)).

Maybe you did the test in the right way. I was not sure if I have to think much or not at all when choosing colors...