Thursday, November 16, 2006

Shootings, the police and a mystery

A few minutes ago I heard shootings in my area. They were no shootings of the hunters who usually come near but different. I called the police immediately because it just was extremely weird. I also heard cries. For a moment I asked myself whether it was fireworks.

If I try to just record the event, I heard a series of booms, 3-3 or 6-6 or it could have been more. When the police arrived and I narrated to them what I heard it dawned on me that it could have been an exchange of shooting. The first party shoots 6 times, then the second replies. And this goes on for at least 4 times. They are now off to search, and I am curious if they will find something.

Mystery solved... it was a wedding!!! OMG. They were shooting again and again and I called again the police. It was someone who was getting married and though he should celebrate with shootings... for gods sake....

1 comment:

Indeterminacy said...

I'm glad it was a happy end.