Sunday, November 20, 2005

The philosophy of Programming

I m currently trying to learn PERL. For a specific reason actually. But this is a secret! No its not something illegal. Its just something original! When its ready I will post it here.

I m basically trying to learn the philosophy of programming. Finally after so many years of aimlessly wondering in the internet trying to understand some things on my own, I am starting to understand what programming is about. I am stil not very comfortable with the way it functions, it will take me a lot of time but I will eventually learn. Right now I know html, css, basics of javascript. I have started to cast freightend glances on php and mysql. My goal is perl, java and python. I think I will be happy then :D. And if I could become an expert in oracle.. and a network administrator... a security advisor... dreaming on...

Is the image gone now?

No comments: