Thursday, May 25, 2006

2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS

I just found out that there is an international conference on computer science and information systems in Athens next month. Unfortunately I cannot attend it. I would like to go just to have a look and get a general idea about what such conferences are about. I assume that it would be too technical for me too understand, but I would also like to see what kind of people attend such meetings. Here is the official site, and the list of papers to be presented.

Only 4 would be of any interest to me:

1. Revising the Concept of Electronic Commerce.

2. The Organizational and Motivational Aspects in IT Training.

3. A Web-Based Instant Messenger System

4. Using Human Computer Interaction Concepts to Design Interfaces for the Brain Injured

No comments: