Monday, May 01, 2006

Featured Blog "The Vegan Diet"

"The Vegan Diet" is a blog about living healthy through taking advantage of the pharmacy of nature. It will be featured in my blog for only one week and you can visit it through the menu on the right.

I am especially proud to have this blog here because I have been a lacto-vegetarian myself for 16 years, with great interest in the ways that everything we eat influences our physical and mental health. There are many arguments about why a vegetarian diet is so beneficial. However, I am aware of how fanatical one can become with subjects like food habits so I will only say that the best way to be convinced is through having first hand experience.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Thanks for the write up, I know I will be a comfortable tenant here this week. Shame it cannot be with you somewhere in the Ionian Sea. Jackie

admin said...

You are welcome. :) Well you ll just have to imagine the smell of the ionian sea at this time. But you got a nice sea in South Africa too, I m sure. ;)

I just read your posting about the carrot juice. I want carrots now! LOL