Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Blog is in Middle Path Status

Thanks to the new natural keybord, the drastic reduce of chatting and ...the splint :)) I can write again.

Its the chatting that is mostly tiring for the hands. Another thing I learned considering posture on the pc is that the table has to be on a low level. Its best not to get to the point considering all these details though. As the ancient greeks used to say "Παν μέτρον άριστον" which means fair and wise is that which can be measured (moderate). The middle path as buddha put it. So my blog is going to be on a middle path modus/status from today :)).

2 comments:

admin said...

Hi! :) Oh the chess game is on Sunday! Do you play chess Minstrel? I will publish the game here, no matter how much embarassing it will be! hehehe! I found out today that the greek champion is also a european champion in rapid chess.

admin said...

Never mind, chess needs dedication and practice, like all things. I dont have these as well, but its fun! Thanks for the luck, I am going to need it! :))