Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Secret Program Code : INTP Greece

This is so funny. The investigation of the greek scandal about the mobile phone spies has revealed something remarkable. It seems that the guy who killed himlsef knew all about the spies and was working along with 4 other members of vodafone on a secret program. This program had as its code-name the word INTP (Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving) which the most rare MBTI personality test type. Now me being an intp myself and having some intp friends as well, we set up a greek INTP forum some months ago. Now we all hope that this is going to boost our forums popularity since the Jungian Typology is almost unknown in greece.

4 comments:

Indeterminacy said...

I wonder what type I am - I still havent tried that test.

It sounds suspicious, this suicide...

Young at Heart in San Diego said...

Highly suspicious, indeed! And I should know, being an INFJ. I loved that test. But if it leads to scandal and suicide...even better! BTW, I just read your dog phobia post. I too am deathly afraid of them but have beenable to control it in the last few years so now I just say I am "not a dog person" actually I don't like cats either and I'm allergic too. Why have pets? Why not just have children if you want to go around cleaning up after someone's bodily functions?

admin said...

@Indie: I am curious what your type is! I cant even take a guess.

@Young At Heart: "Why not just have children if you want to go around cleaning up after someone's bodily functions?"

LOLOL Thats so funny!

I used to like cats because I never had. Now I know that they can be very annoying and persisting.

BTW the dog doesnt seem to bother me anymore, he sits quietly on a place when I arrive and does not aproach me. We do feed him but I think he understood that I dont want him to come near me.

Indeterminacy said...

I think you should go and give the dog a hug.