Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Blogger Support Reply

The Blogger Support Team replied to my email about my techlical problems:

Hi there,

We had a number of unplanned outages over the weekend, resulting in various problems accessing Blogger and BlogSpot, as well as publishing blogs. The full details can be seen on our status page:
http://status.blogger.com

We apologize for the problems this has caused, but please be assured that we are actively working on preventing this from happening again, and on improving the reliability of Blogger and BlogSpot. Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,
Blogger Support

2 comments:

Indeterminacy said...

I missed this post, and the one above it. You must have connections in high places. I could never get blogger to answer one of my mails in less than a week, if at all.

admin said...

Believe me I have no sort of connection in blogger. It was the first time I wrote and I think they really messed up things that weekend. Because I am sure my database is damaged. The link to that posting exists but it is not listed in the archive. One can find it by searching blogger.

So they must have felt guilty and replied :)).