Tuesday, February 28, 2006

New Blogs and Sites

The past days I created a new blog called Chesswitch which is dedicated to my efforts of learning chess!

Also there is another new project with Indeterminacy, Young at Heart and me. A new blog called Another Galaxy which is going to host microfiction after the Indeterminacy style (a short story on a picture). The difference to the Indeterminacy blog is that it is written *mostly* by women, as an effort to peep into the male psychology and hopes to become a smaller but representative counterpart of The Synchronicity of Indeterminacy. I am glad Young at Heart is there because she can take care of the more err.. bold subjects, whereas I plan to take over subtler stuff. I think :)). I hope(d) more female (sorry guys) Indie Fans will join this project.

My first story in Another Galaxy.

Last, I created new site today on my fathers greek wine and vineyard.
More content will be available in due course, in english as well. His wine is admired all over Corfu island as the most delicious one (no exaggeration!).

2 comments:

Indeterminacy said...

I wonder if Mrs. Weirsdo would be interested? I'm thinking what my first story at the blog could be. It will have to be completely different than what I usually write.

(As I was browsing through the Website I wanted to taste the wine. Does your brother have any for sale in Germany?)

admin said...

It would be great if she was interested, Mushroom would also be great. But ?

I told you, you must come to Corfu to taste the wine ;).