Thursday, February 02, 2006

What is this? Guess..

Frustration creatively expressed. I did this in Photoshop and decided it looks like a ... Can you make out what it is? Even better.. can you guess its title?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It is here in a gross form, but it became the basis of something wonderful, on which I am still working on. :)

The beautiful thing I was working one is this one http://www.viruswitch.com/

It will be my new personal site in english, with bits translated from my greek sites and other stuff.

8 comments:

Corsarius said...

erm...is that a misshapen/abstract dragon? or a carnivorous plant? heheh... ;) never been good at guessing games.

admin said...

You might be better than you think in guessing games ;), but I will not reveal it yet, maybe there will be someone else who will try.

admin said...

Have a look at the fire of the dragon!

Indeterminacy said...

I can't see the forest for the trees.

admin said...

Its probably too misshapen/abstract as corsarius put it.

admin said...

Actually, yes. It was supposed to look like a dragon. I named it "Dragon's Claw" which reminds me more of a Jackie Chan film but ANYWAY.

Glad you like the new site :).

Miles to go said...

Trying again,

You are tagged. See my post and you'll see what it is all about.

I hope this finds you well!

admin said...

This is a comment by corsarius I lost during the time the blog was crazy:

"whoa, i was partly right? we call that /tsamba/ in tagalog...roughly, "good
luck/guess".

congratulations on the new site! i'll bet you'll agree that having your own
domain is a great experience. "