Wednesday, February 22, 2006

New Year Resolutions - edit 2

Oh well I actually didnt have any... But I will have some now because I desperately need motivation.

I wont write any other posting in my blog unless I (OK I cant stick to that so I ll just keep it here as a reminder of the things I must do):

- find a way to uninstall the mods in my forums and then update to the current version.
* Taken care of. Forum 1 was destroyed and deleted, Forum 2 survived (upgraded) and the precious knowledge will be posted in a new not-real-after-resolutions-posting.

- start the translation I promised last october of that free program.

- order my cds, dvds and papers.

- delete the files I dont need, reorder my sites' files, make backups that have an order, add a new hard disk.

- format the pc.

- find out how to make a decent pdf.

- get a network cable.

- get a bluetooth thing for the pc.

- make a new site with my photographs.

- complete the article on hackers and publish the new design of my site

- enter some content in the ballet site

I cant think of anything else now but if I do I will add it here.

6 comments:

Indeterminacy said...

I think it's cool to make New Year's resolutions a couple of months late.

For most people this post would be the same as announcement to stop blogging. The reason I blog is to get out of doing those things on my list.

admin said...

Exactly... my blog is the only thing that seems to advance so I decided to use that. I hope this will work and I will be blogging back soon.

Indeterminacy said...

If not, I will try to mobilize the entire blogging community to help solve all the items on your "to do" list!

admin said...

That would be exciting :)). Thanks :).

Indeterminacy said...

I hope you do this one next:

"- make a new site with my photographs."

admin said...

I have been thinking on it the past days.

I cant decide which of my existing domains to use for it.

Maybe http://photo.itsecurity.gr

or http://photo.viruswitch.com

PS: it will host pictures I have taken, not with me on them :D.