Friday, February 24, 2006

Understanding Women - Beauty - Sexuality - Psychology

I invite everyone to read this beautiful posting on the Indeterminacy Girls.

My comment to this was:

"With this article you are showing how mutual apreciation and dialogue among the sexes can lead to a harmonious and promising co-existence. I cant imagine any woman reading this and not being flattered, but then again your whole blog is an ode to the female, to the creative, to the aesthetic; your Synchronicity is obviously about ART."

The most interesting part of it is that it is the honest confession of man who derives inspiration and creativity from the female gender in all its expressions (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual). A posting worth of nomination for the "Carnival of Feminists".

8 comments:

Indeterminacy said...

Thank you for helping to draw attention to my post. And speaking of Indeterminacy Girls: You really are one of the most remarkable women I've had the privilege of knowing. To quote one of messages to you:

You're intelligent, you play chess, you understand computers, you're spiritual, you speak English and German, you're Greek, you can dance, you're stunningly beautiful, creative, you know html, my god you really are amazing!

In case anyone hasn't figured it out.

admin said...

Dont tell the world my secrets!!

:)) :)) :))

Thanks... *blush* I see the hidden message you wrote can only be viewed with a clever way. But it can be viewed!

admin said...

I just realised its hidden only for opera browser *whoops* :)

Indeterminacy said...

I didn't know about a hidden message. Would love to find out all your secrets ;-)

Indeterminacy said...

P.S. Which one of those was the secret?

admin said...

Well there wasnt a hidden message, just opera interpreted your markup as a code comment thus making it invisible. A bug.

Which one was a secret? Well lets not reveal the secret of which one was a secret... :))

admin said...

I didnt know that those were priviledges of greek women, but I will take your word. Although I dont know what "shake and bake" means. ?

Indeterminacy said...

I've never been to Greece, but everywhere I've gone I've been charmed by the women I saw, Poland, the Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland, Slovenia, Spain, even Germany.