Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Daily Obsessions

There are two things that have conquered my daily life completely lately: maths and chess. They seem to develope into a weird kind of obsessions that will even deprive me from my main addiction: the internet.

I was on a street in front of a door and a guy came talking about a very special kind of calculation. It was nothing like I have learned so far and he was trying to explain it to me by solving it. I was looking at his way of solving it with awe and stress at the same time because I was struggling to follow his solution. A priest stopped by asked for something and then went into that house. Thats when the equation spread through my whole visual field, it had entered my mind! I started trying to solve it but I knew every time I made a wrong calculation. Whenever that happened the numbers turned into knights and bishops that were not supported and were captured. Frustrating. And then I woke up.

2 comments:

Indeterminacy said...

Daily horoscope: A tall, dark-haired blogger who studied computers and math will play a game of chess with you.

admin said...

:)) I wonder who might that be...

This is the kind of astrological prediction I believe in.